Fitzwilton Hotel Waterford
We are delighted to continue to welcome guests for leisure breaks, corporate stays and so many other reasons.
In advance of your arrival, and to make your stay with us even more pleasant, please find a copy of your Welcome Letter which provides key safety information and an outline of the facilities available throughout the hotel.
The Fitzwilton is a beautifully styled boutique hotel with modern designs, features and comforts throughout. It boasts 90 bedrooms and suites, contemporary in style, blending traditional woods with modern art and accessories, with many offering views across Waterford's cityscape and the River Suir.
Perfectly located a mere two minute stroll from the City’s main train and bus station, 5 minutes cycle from the start of the Waterford Greenway and a short walk from Waterford’s main shopping area and Viking Quarter. The Fitzwilton Hotel also provides free onsite parking (limited – subject to availability), free WiFi throughout and super 43” Smart TV’s in every room allowing easy access to YouTube and Netflix (own Netflix account required to view).
For dining options, the Met Bar-Café is one of Waterford’s most stylish Café-Bar's. It is the kind of place you will lose yourself in and forget the hustle and bustle of City life. The Met Menu offers a huge range of food choices from light bites and pizzas, to more substantial dinner choices.
Chez K's Bistro at the Fitzwilton Hotel offers a varied menu to suit all tastes. Currently during Covid19 times, the Met Bar- Café Menu is being served across both Bar and Restaurant Areas.
Treat yourself to somewhere special, The 4* Fitzwilton Hotel where you can relax in comfort and style in one of the finest hotels Waterford has to offer.
Hotel facilities include:
- 89 rooms & 1 Penthouse suite
- All rooms newly refurbished
- Free parking at the rear (note limited availability, alternative parking on the quay €4.60 for 12h & €8.00 for 24h)
- Complimentary Wifi throughout the hotel
- Met Bar Café serving food from 7am – 9.30pm daily
- Restaurant Chez K’s
- 4 wheelchair accessible rooms
- Located 2 minutes’ walk from bus & train stations
- Easy access from M9 and N25
- Ideally located 5 minutes from the start of the Greenway
- Perfect base from which to explore Waterford City and County
- Free 24 hour cancellation for direct bookings
- 24 hour reception
- 4pm daily check in
- 12pm check out daily
The 4* Fitzwilton Hotel has completed the Failte Ireland Safety Charter. The health and safety of our staff and guests is of utmost importance to us.