No matter what the occasion; a hen party, school re-union, golf outing, family gathering, birthday party or teambuilding break, we can tailor make a fun filled package to ensure a brilliant break in Waterford city.
Located closeby within easy walking distance are fun activities including the Great Escape Rooms where you are invited to try and escape, and their in-house neighbours Axe Junkies Urban Axe throwing.
If the outdoors is your thing, then the adrenaline junkies will love our action packed activities which include go-karting, body boarding, surfing and horse riding.
To book your Group Getaway or to discuss options in more detail, please contact Louise Hilliard
So much to see and do in Waterford
The Fitzwilton Hotel is surrounded by a number of fun and interesting attractions and activities in Waterford City and County, offering many great reasons to “makeabreakforit” to Waterford and Ireland's Ancient East, these include:
- The House of Waterford Crystal
- Waterford Treasures - Three Museums in the Viking Triangle - Medieval Museum, Reginald's Tower and The Bishops Palace
- King of the Vikings
- Waterford and Suir Valley Railway
- Mount Congreve Gardens
- Lafcadio Hearn Japanese Gardens
- Waterford Greenway from Waterford City to Dungarvan
- Copper Coast Geopark Visitor Centreand Scenic Drive
- Many beautiful beaches including Tramore Blue Flag Beach, Annestown Beach, Bunmahon, Dunmore East and Clonea