Looking for the perfect group getaway destination? Look no further than the Fitzwilton Hotel Waterford City! Waterford has something for everyone, be it for the young, old or adventurous. You name it, Waterford has it.
Here at The Fitzwilton Hotel, we are delighted to organise breaks for both small and large groups, including reunions, family gatherings, active retired breaks, girlie shopping breaks, golfing groups and many more.
The ideal location for that group getaway:
● Located in the heart of Waterford City
● Two minutes walking distance from the Train and Bus Stations
● 90 bedrooms and penthouse suite
● Easily accessible with onsite parking
● Walking distance of shopping and nightlife
● Selection of activities close to the hotel
● Delicious dining options at 2 venues in the hotel - Chez K's Restaurant and The Met Bar
For more information or to book your Group Getaway, please contact us directly on 051-846900 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Hens & Stags
Are you part of a wedding party and looking to book the perfect hen or stag party in Waterford? First of all congratulations, secondly great start by choosing Waterford. The 'Oldest City in Ireland' is undoubtedly one of the best cities for a weekend away. The busy streets of Waterford are home to some of Irelands best bars and clubs, and a huge amount of fun activities for groups to enjoy can be organised for you and your party.
At The 4* Fitzwilton Hotel we can tailor make a package to suit your group. Options include:
- Dine in the Met Bar or Chez K's Restaurant - The atmosphere is upbeat, the food is excellent, the service is attentive and a genuine welcome awaits you!
- Why not include a Bubbly Afternoon Tea, and enjoy a selection of homebaked treats, freshly made finger sandwiches served with freshly brewed tea and coffee along with a 'Bubbling' Snipe of Prosecco.
- Packages available to include: One or Two Nights Bed & Breakfast. Dinner can be included also.
Don't just take our word for it:
"I had my hen in your hotel last weekend and I just wanted to say a massive thank you to you all. All your staff were so friendly and polite. Food was amazing everyone said they really enjoyed it. Rooms were spotless. I will be back again very soon with my other half for a break before the big day. Thanks again for everything"
Reviewed by Lisa February 2022
'Hotel was great. Just across from the train station. Easy group check in. Had the afternoon tea which was fantastic and plentiful. Dinner was lovely too. Staff were all friendly especially Nina and Radost. Would definitely stay again in the future.'
Reviewed by Theollyone September 2021
For more information or to book your Hen or Stag Getaway, please contact us directly on 051-846900 or email Louise Hilliard at email@example.com